Premium Taiwan Coffee
Roast date is stamped on bag.
Every order is freshly roasted within 24 hours of shipping.
Orders are usually shipped in 2-3 business days.
FREE Shipping on orders of $99 or more!
Send our Gift Card to someone special!
- 8oz bag brews up to 20 US 8oz cups = $1.00 per cup.
- Light Roast = most caffeine.
- Medium Roast = balanced.
- Dark Roast = least caffeine.
- Espresso: 1:2-1:4 (Brew time 20-30 sec).
- Cold Brew: 1:3-1:6 (Brew time 14-24 hrs).
- French Press: 1:14-1:16 (Brew time 4 mins).
- Drip: 1:15-1:17 (Brew time 4 mins).
- Pour-Over: 1:16-1:18 (Brew time 3-4 mins).
Note: ratio 1:15 means for every 1 gram of coffee, use 15 ml of water.
Brew type...Try this roast:
- Espresso: medium or dark.
- Cold Brew: dark.
- French Press: medium or dark.
- Drip: dark.
- Pour-Over: medium or dark.
How long can I store coffee?
- In room temperature and kept moisture-free, freshly roasted coffee will stay at peak quality for up to 2 weeks (ground) and 4 weeks (whole).
- Store coffee in an air tight container or in the original bag and tightly seal the zipper.
- Freshly roasted coffee MUST be kept free of moisture, away from direct sunlight, and in a cool dry place.
- We do not recommend storing coffee in the fridge or freezer.
Welcome to the world of The Formosa Coffee where we hand-roast every bag in New York within 24 hours of packaging and shipping to ensure the highest quality and freshness.
Our roast-to-order coffee comes directly from farms on the high mountains of central Taiwan. Every bean is hand-harvested at the peak of ripeness and sun-dried for up to two weeks with the outer fruit layer intact. This processing method and our unique roasting style gives our coffee a robust flavor profile with just the right amount of acidity and a fruity sweetness that is incredibly smooth.
Premium Roast 100% Arabica Bean
Hand-Roasted in New York, USA
Raw Beans: Single Origin from Taiwan
Note: Mild acidity and smooth to the palate, perfectly balanced. This is a gentle mild coffee that carries an incredibly smooth aftertaste with a touch of fruity sweetness.
Altitude: 3,500 - 4,000ft
8oz Dimension: [H 9.6 in x W 6.3 in]
Tried it for the first time, and the aftertaste of the coffee was amazing. It has a unique taste that's different from the usual ones in grocery stores. Would definitely recommend! :)
Thank you Kevin! We strive to improve everyday and your kind words and support means everything to us!
Given as office gifts- everyone loves it!
Linda, we are ecstatic everyone at your office loves the coffee! Thank you for your continued support!
Really enjoyed the medium roast, as well as the experience of trying coffee harvested in the mountains of Taiwan. 台灣加油！
Thank you Matthew this means a lot to us! We are glad you enjoyed your coffee and truly appreciate your support!
I'm by any means a coffee expert or flavor connoisseur. But as a regular coffee drinker, normally black, this tastes very good. Will order again.
Thanks so much Jason!
I'll keep it simple. This coffee was delicious, and reminded me of the unique flavors of the coffee I had in Taiwan. Quick shipping, on demand roasting. I got the medium roasted blend. Hints of durian, honey, and dark chocolate. Great stuff, and excited to try the light and dark blends.
We appreciate your business Andrew and thank you for your kind words!