Trestle Aeropress® & K-cup® Adapter
Meet Trestle, the new outdoor brewing coffee capsule adapter for the Aeropress® coffee maker. Trestle fuses the usability of K-Cup® coffee capsules with the simple and portable Aeropress® coffee maker. Our goal is to facilitate convenience and reliability with a low packing footprint, perfect for coffee brewing on the go – wherever you are.
- Hand Wash
How to Brew:
So, you use K-Cups at home and are looking for a way to brew them while camping… We have the answer. The BruTrek Trestle. The Trestle attachment for the AeroPress combines the ease of the K-Cup with the excellent brewing capability of the AeroPress.
How to Brew with the Tresler K-Cup Aeropress Adapter:
1. Place the inner lid into the tube of the AeroPress by pressing one side until it seeps, then work your way around the AeroPress until the Trestle inner lid is flush with the AeroPress.
2. Ensure the upper O-Ring of the lid is seated properly.
3. Push the K-Cup capsule inside the body of the trestle until you hear a pop.
4. Attach the Trestle body to the AeroPress with a twist.
5. Place AeroPress with Trestle attachment on top of the cup.
6. Add hot water.
7. Push the top of AeroPress down to brew coffee.
• Bridges the gap between coffee pods and Aeropress® coffee maker
• Compatible with Aeropress® and Aeropress® Go coffee makers
• Use with any K-cup® or coffee pod of your choice
• Compact, easy for travel and on-the-go brewing
• Excellent coffee extraction
• BPA-Free construction
• Easy to clean
• Hand wash recommended
AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc. The Formosa Coffee, Trestle, and Planetary Design is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.
K-Cup® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain. The Formosa Coffee, Trestle, and Planetary Design is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Keurig Green Mountain.